The final videos from the Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference have been posted.
In the Q & A video, the panel of presenters answered procedure-related questions and general atrial fibrillation questions, such as:
- How do patients and doctors decide upon the right procedure?
- What is the role of pacemakers in managing afib?
- What is the role of implantable devices, such as the Reveal monitor, after procedures?
- Why aren’t MRIs used before all ablations?
- Does afib always get worse?
- How often can ablations be repeated, and how many can you have?
- Is atrial remodeling as serious an issue as afib stroke prevention?
In addition, the wrap-up video has also been posted.
Access all the conference videos from the agenda on this page: