UPDATE 6-30-15: Thank you so much for your help. We’ve been asked to turn off this request as they have been swamped and have what they need.
Have you, or a loved one, had a stroke or a stroke-like event (afib, chest pain, dizziness, palpitations, or fainting)? If so, you’re needed for some research.
Find a Cure Panel (FACP) specializes in patient research for rare and serious diseases and conditions such as strokes. FACP is conducting some research for people who have suffered a stroke or stroke-like event, or their caregivers.
It’s very easy to participate. It’s one confidential and anonymous call with one moderator talking about your experiences. FACP gives you an 800-number to call in and schedule the call at your convenience.
- You must live in the US
- You or your loved one must have suffered a stroke or stroke-like event
- A stroke-like event is defined as afib, chest pain, dizziness, palpitations, or fainting
- You or your loved one who suffered the stroke must be over the age of 50
- You must NOT have any of the following implanted cardiac monitors: the Confirm, Reveal XT, and Reveal LINQ
- Qualifying caregivers must be very knowledgeable about their loved one’s condition and treatment
- Must NOT be using Veteran’s insurance
If you qualify and do the call, FACP will make a donation of $100 to StopAfib.org.
If you are interested in participating, please email us at email@example.com and reference stroke/stop afib